Terms & Conditions:
Welcome to our PracticeBroker.co.uk
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
relationship with you in relation to this website.
The term ‘medicruit’ or ‘medi-cruit’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or 'practicebroker.co.uk'
refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is :
Smiths Bank Chambers, 7 Market Place, Derby, DE1 3QE. United Kingdom.
Our company registration number is 4206939 registered in England & Wales.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
* The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
* Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and
materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies
or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies
or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
* Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk,
for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
* This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice,
which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All artwork has been designed by us, purchased or used under free licence from wiki commons media.
* All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of,
or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
* Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
* From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s).
We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
* You may not create a link to this website from another website
or document without medicruit’s prior written consent.
* Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of
the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
Dental Practices For Sale
Dental practices as investment vehicles and as businesses in their own right are extremely attractive propositions. Demand will stay strong with returns in the sector being favourable in comparison with most other sectors. With the shortage of UK Dentists and the desperate need for new NHS Practices and the Private Dentistry sector growing extensively, there has never been a better time to buy or sell.